Kelly Services is currently seeking a Quality Laboratory Associate I in Marion, NC to work a contract assignment one year for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Laboratory Associate I includes:
In this role, you will be responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents. You must maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations. Furthermore, you will participate in functions involving teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Quality Laboratory Associate I includes:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 1-2 years recent, relevant laboratory experience.
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and in a timely fashion.
- Computer literate.
- Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have high reading comprehension skills.
- Must have basic understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Thank you for your interest in the assignment.