Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Call Center Representative III for our client in San Jose, CA. This is a full time, 1+ year temporary position paying $16.00/hr. for 1st shift with benefits available in the first 30 days.
1st Shift-Monday-Friday, 7:00am/8:00am – 4:00pm/5:00pm
Will be responsible for day-to-day management of customer accounts receivable balances and maintaining low past dues for a high transaction business. They will provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
• Processing credit memos via workflow
• High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances
• Comfortable with Internal and External customer interface
• Good organizational skills
• Strong and clear communicator via telephone and email
• Ability to manipulate and function in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• SAP knowledge strongly preferred
• Strong attention to detail Desired Skills
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
• Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Self-driven and able to work without direct daily manager supervision
• Support business billing quality program and assist as required any billing quality disputes from customers.
• Identify process improvement opportunities in your work and the work of other individuals and functions.
• Maintain full confidentiality with customer information.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of SAP experience in the SD or related modules or related ERP experience.
• Minimum 3 years of collections and/or banking customer service experience.
Desired Characteristics • Demonstrated to be a self-initiative starter.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Clear thinking & ability to effectively communicate.
• Influencing skills to get stakeholders towards a single goal.
• Effectively balance multiple initiatives.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (David.Anderson@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: http://www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.