Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate for one of our manufacturing clients of American footwear located in Red Wing, MN.
The Accounts Receivable Associate is responsible for timely processing of customer payments and accurate updating of customers’ accounts. They correspond with Customers and other departments regarding discrepancies, account status, and continued process improvement.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
Location: Red Wing, MN 55066
Type: Temporary (Full Time)
Length: 3-month contract with strong potential of extension
Pay Rate Range: $20 - $23 per hour
• Update domestic, international and big box(Key accounts) customer accounts by accurately applying payments, including accurate application of discounts received on a timely basis. Call customer and/or other departments as needed to resolve payment discrepancies.
• Maintain customer accounts by clearing authorized miscellaneous adjustments and write-off and bringing unusual items to the attention of authorized personnel (supervisor and/or credit analysts). Manage the overpayment letters and debit note letters process. Miscellaneous deposits
• Prepare year end audit documentation as requested
• Assist in tracking write-offs, credit memos and other key metrics for the department
• Provide administrative support to the credit department as needed, including the generation and emailing of missing invoice copies and statements
• Two year degree in accounting or related field and 1-3 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient at data entry and ten key
If you are interested in the position please send a follow up email (with your resume) to Robv492@kellyservices.com for further consideration.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!