Kelly Financial Resources is currently seeking candidates interested in an AP Processor role, for one of our Auburn, INDIANA clients. Below are the general requirements asked and we are seeking candidates who are available to start work immediately:
1. Processing of Financial Shared services Accounts Payable transactions.
2. Development of business partnership with internal and external customers (plant operations, purchasing, division/corporate finance, vendors, etc.).
3. Delivery of low cost transaction processing via continuous improvement initiatives and the utilization of information technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sort and organize incoming vendor invoices for scanning into the document workflow system.
2. Accurate and efficient processing of a high volume of vendor invoices.
3. Utilize document workflow system for all internal approval verification.
4. Ensure proper 3 way match for all goods purchased via Purchase Order.
5. Troubleshoot all price and quantity discrepancies prior to processing invoices for payment.
6. Ensure proper approval per the Delegation of Authority for items purchased without purchase orders.
7. Ensure proper payment “Remit To”.
8. Prepare monthly invoice accruals for assigned plants.
9. Adherence to all desk procedures and policies.
10. Suggest process improvements (standardization and simplification) as necessary.
11. Participate in cross-functional process improvement initiatives as necessary.
12. Additional projects as assigned (trouble shooting, process improvement, helpdesk support, etc.)
Required Education and/or Experience:
1. Associates Degree preferred; preferably in Business Admin. or Accounting; OR Equivalent experience in Accounts Payable Processing.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
1. Oral and written communications skills required. Associates will frequently be interacting with other associates ranging from the most senior executive to non-salaried associates in troubleshooting vendor issues and providing directions regarding document management.
2. Problem solving skills required. Troubleshooting invoices that do not match with Purchase Orders and Receiving documents occurs frequently and being able to identify the solution is necessary.
3. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
4. Associate must possess good to excellent keyboarding skills.
5. Associate must be able to multi-task while focusing on high productivity.
Required Decision-Making and Organization Impact
1. Associate will daily attempt to match price and quantity from a vendor invoice to both a Purchase Order and Receiving document. Any differences will need to be investigated and corrected prior to vendor remittance.
2. When the 3 way match cannot be made, an appropriate approval is obtained prior to vendor remittance.
3. Associate will seek the assistance of the Supervisor or Manager in handling all issues that cannot be resolved.
4. Inappropriate vendor remittances affect the companies overall cash flow, cash flow forecasting and liquidity.
Please apply via this link or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.