Kelly Financial Services is recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst (Direct Hire) opportunity with an amazing company in Vernon Hills, IL.
Paying between $28 - $32 PH (Depending on Experience)
Software: ERP system financials (Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards, SAP)
Manufacturing Background is A MUST
Time: 8 AM – 5 PM (Monday - Friday)
· Provide financial planning and analysis (FP&A) through the process of compiling and analyzing financial results against financial plans and forecasts, as assigned. Assist in gathering, interpreting and communicating organizational data that will be used to in understanding the business and its operational needs in meeting performance objectives. In addition, to creating an organization's extended financial plan(s), s/he will also generate monthly management reports, analyze & model financial trends, under the supervision of others.
· Work closely with the Company’s manufacturing and service divisions in preparing financial forecasts, semi-annual budgets / operating plans, as well as, concise meaningful variance analysis.
· S/he his will participate in the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, semi-annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects, working closely with the Company’s manufacturing and service divisions.
· S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, and other projects requested by management.
· Assist the organization in embracing technology that is intended to drive operational efficiencies within the Finance Department.
· In addition, s/he will assume limited roles within the month end accounting close, be responsible for reviewing judgmental accounts, and assist with the external audit(s) as necessary.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
· Produce analytical reports to assist management in decision making in areas like sales performance, gross margin performance, and cost and expense trends
· Perform budget related tasks and assist in the budget review process preparing, collecting, and consolidating departmental financial data
· Work closely with the company’s manufacturing and service divisions in compiling and analyzing financial results against prior period results, budgets and forecasts.
· Assist in reconciling assigned accounts & reporting systems, perform limited month end close duties, and assist with the external & internal audits
· Provide timely performance variance analysis reports utilizing SAP and other reporting tools
· Perform monthly close procedures and generation of financial reports & analysis
· Perform other job functions as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as financial analyst in a medium to large organization providing analytical support to management
· Proficient in major ERP system financials (Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards, SAP)
· Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal departments
· Solid written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel – super user, understanding of MS Access)
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience
Experience using SAP FI/CO is a big plus.
Experience with CRM software is beneficial.
Experience with BW and BI.
If you meet the qualifications please send your resume directly to: Tinm783@kellyservices.com or, if you know of anyone who meets these qualifications and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please refer them to us!