If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy, team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is waiting for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
• Communicate customer requests to management.
• Enter all media from register into the tally program.
• Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be 18 years old and above
• Ability to process information/merchandise through register system
• Ability to communicate with associates and customers
• Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
• Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed