TRC Staffing Services is currently hiring for
in the Ormond Beach Area
About this Opportunity: TRC Staffing is currently hiring for a Process Engineer to provides technical expertise and troubleshooting support to the manufacturing teams. Works closely with the tool room and production to resolve processing issues. Supports engineering in product development.
Process Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Provides support to die setters, press operators or other production personnel whenever quality or production problems occur.
Participates in continuous improvement processes.
• Participates in continuous improvement processes individually and with teams, and champions projects to improve cost, quality, throughput and delivery.
Assists in maintaining and enhancing lean manufacturing practices.
• Seeks to advance lean manufacturing practices through ongoing support of continuous improvement
• Reduces cycle time, down time, change over time, scrap; improves processes, and/or tooling.
Assists in providing costing information.
• Develops pre - and post production cost estimates, cost effects of design changes, new product manufacturing processes, cost quotes and document control and future technology roadmap and pricing.
• Establishing accurate set uptimes and run rates updating routers with accurate information.
Troubleshoots, identifies, designs and implements systems and/or process needs and improvements
• Designs and implements changes to work layout, process flow, work standards, etc.
Assist manufacturing & engineering on new projects, insuring the process is correct and documented.
Acts as liaison between production and tool room to support the goals and objectives of the team.
Participates as a member of the Engineering Team.
Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Good understanding and working knowledge of lean manufacturing systems, techniques, and tools.
• Three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous tool making or design experience preferred
Technical Competencies Required:
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of computers, application and design software (i.e. SolidWorks)
Systems: Good understanding and working knowledge of integrated manufacturing systems.
Lean Thinking: Learn, discuss, and practice lean principles in all activities.
Mechanical Aptitude: Understanding of electrical, pneumatics, and hydraulic functioning of equipment and uses that knowledge in machine and process design as well as safety. Can analyze an operation and recommend changes to equipment and process based on this understanding.
Tools: Understanding of tools, their capabilities, and use in both the maintenance and design of equipment.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title in subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Background check, Drug & Nicotine/Tobacco screen required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.”