TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Quality Tech/Inspector for a contract role (90 days) with a medical device manufacturer in Marietta, GA
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of incoming and returned materials, parts and components used in the manufacture of medical devices, partially assembled or finished medical devices.
- Perform receiving, in-process and final inspection of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished products to defined criteria using measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, gauge.
- Document inspection results by completing reports/logs and input data into quality database.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Quality Control experience
- GD&T experience preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA regulation. Lead auditor certification a plus
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
This job operates in an office setting.
This position requires no travel