Location: Longmont CO 80504
2 month Contract to Hire – Full time
Rate: DOE Hourly W2 $30-40+/hr conversion salary commensurate $70-90+K
Developer and manufacturer of power-dense, high efficiency electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers for the commercial truck, bus, automotive, marine and military markets located in Longmont, Colorado. A major emphasis is developing propulsion systems for electric, hybrid electric, plug-in hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles.
We are looking to hire an Engineering Professional with 8 years of experience in design of electronic products reporting to the Electronic Engineering Manager with the following requirements:
• Candidates must have experience in designing analog and digital circuits.
• It is desirable that the candidate has experience designing high power products that use high voltage and high current circuits, such as power supplies and motor controllers.
• Other highly desired skills include, circuit simulation, tolerance analysis (statistical methods), component reliability life calculations, PCB layout, electronics packaging, thermal dynamics and heatsink design.
• Familiarity with IPC standards, Automotive APQP process, ISO26262, Autosar, ICT and electronics testing methods, are desired.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering.
• 8 years of experience in design of electronic products.
For more information or further consideration on this opportunity please contact Donny Yoshida, Kelly Engineering Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org