AutoCAD Draftsman for NW OKC Engineering Company
About the Opportunity:
We are searching for an AutoCad certified draftsman to assist with civil, mapping, and other 2-D drafting related to fiber optic and broadband designs. Pay depending on experience $11-$15 per DOE.
What will you be doing?
This position will offer you the opportunity to utilize and expand your drafting skills, while working in a multi-disciplined team environment with other designers and engineers in the preparation of design drawings based on design input.
As the company’s Draftsman, you would be responsible for:
• Assist with checking dimensions, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to the whole structure of the project.
• Make all adjustments or changes as directed by engineer.
• Utilize knowledge of various drafting packages and software to complete drawings.
• Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit.
• Record drafting progress.
• Record all changes and resubmit to engineer in charge of project.
What do you need to get started?
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, cable schematics and engineer notes.
• Familiar with all Microsoft programs.
• Mapping, ODOT, Telecom, Broadband, and/or Fiber Optic or other utility design experience.
• AutoCAD Certification preferred.
• At least 1 year of work experience utilizing AutoCAD.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and management when asked.
• High school diploma or its equivalent required, and verifiable work references.
Why do you want to work at this company?
• Stable company and a national leader in the telecommunications industry.
• Opportunity for eventual hire.
• Upon permanent hire, company offers competitive salaries, bonuses, medical, optical and dental coverage, 401K, and formal training.
• Monday –Friday position; 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Let’s get started….
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please apply at http://www.trcstaffing.com.
This position is a possible temp to hire opportunity through TRC Staffing Services/Susan Frew and Company. Since 1985 we have matched professional candidates with the very best companies throughout the metro area.
There is never a fee to the candidate. INDOKC