Our customer in the Norcross, GA area is currently looking for a Application Engineer to join their team.
• Receives project requirements and direction through meetings with the Regional or
Project Manager and review of the contract documents.
• Produces the System Control Narrative on projects.
• (HMI) Application Engineers develop Human-Machine Interface (HMI) application software per the contract documents and System Control Narrative using Third-Party software development packages, such as Wonderware's InTouch, Rockwell Software's RSView, and Intellution's IFIX.
• (PLC) Application Engineers develop Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) application programs based on the contract documents and System Control Narrative using the PLC manufacturer's Programming Software.
• (HMI) Application Engineers set up the project system servers, workstations, operating system, networks, and peripheral equipment at the job site.
• Installs all developed application software and required vendor software, and verifies their proper execution.
• Interfaces MR supplied equipment to third-party vendor systems via industrial communication protocols, when applicable.
• Participates in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), when required.
• Demonstrates overall system functionality to the Owner/Engineer/Contractor including hardware and network operation, SCADA monitoring and control, displaying data, alarming, and historical data collection for report generation.
• (HMI) Application Engineers develop custom Operational and State Reports per the
• Provides training to operators, supervisors, and administrative personnel.
• Generates and gathers all required final project documentation.
Minimum 2 years experience in HMI or PLC programming, preferably in the Water & Wastewater industry. HMI Application Engineers must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems, networks, and HMI configuration software (Wonderware or Intellution). PLC Application Engineers must have knowledge and experience with PLC hardware and programming software (Allen-Bradley and Modicon). Good communications skills and the ability to work well with other are essential.
Please submit updated resumes to email@example.com