Our customer in the North West Atlanta area is currently looking for a Automation Tech to join their team on their 3rd Shift. This is a direct hire role.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to troubleshoot, test, repairs, modifies and maintains all equipment and tools related to production or facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of standard a equipment for the diagnostics of robotic and automatic systems.
• 480V & 110V Power wiring
• Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
• PLC programming / troubleshooting
• Control system repair / troubleshooting
• Blue print reading
• General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
• Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
• Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
• Work with the manufacturing engineers for continuous improvement of current equipment.
• Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
• Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment
Education and Required Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of experience in maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
-Minimum of three years working with automated equipment in an industrial environment.
Please send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org