Our customer in the Tucker, GA area is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
The primary responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer are:
• Support Manufacturing Manager through complete ownership of manufacturing process systems (management of change, inventory control, production schedule execution, KPI management)
• Ownership of KPI tracking and reporting for operations
• Establish automated systems for manual processes
• Develop systems that currently are non-existent
• Project management for critical projects in manufacturing organization
• Liaison between safety, quality, and engineering departments for system development
• Full knowledge of our manufacturing process and systems associated with this process
Work activities include:
• Attendance at the daily operations shift changeover meetings (6:30 AM and 2:30 PM)
• Tracking and daily reporting of KPI information from past 3 shifts (24 hours) in morning operations meeting with explanation of gaps to goals.
• System development for manual processes
• Project work at the direction of the manufacturing manager to simplify the manufacturing process
• Ensuring accurate data from manufacturing team is delivered to the accounting department
• As the engineer develops in the role, additional opportunities for project management and systems development outside of manufacturing could arise.
• Develop 5S systems in the manufacturing area
Education i‚§ BS in Engineering
Knowledge / Experience i‚§ At least 5 years in a manufacturing environment in an engineering capacity.
Please send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org