Field Service Engineer
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works directly with Representatives and End Users to provide both remote technical support (via phone/email), as well as on-site field support for line of industrial pumps, electronic controllers, and complete chemical feed systems.
• Responsibilities will include installation, demonstration, repair and troubleshooting related to product function.
• Present technical product training to customers and channel partners
• Travel domestically and internationally to end customer locations as required
• Support authorized service center network
• B.S./AAS degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering; or relevant work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical field service and support functional
• Previous experience with industrial pumps, valves, drives and control systems
• Experience with presentations and comfort teaching in front of a group is required
• Understanding of process controls (signals, voltages) preferred
• Previous work experience in the petrochemical industry, water and wastewater industry experience is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Experience working with customers to resolve technical problems and issues
Please apply now!