As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will plan, manage, coordinate, and perform optimization and continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and build layouts/expansions to continually enhance and automate the areas. You will also participate on a cross-function team to provide insight and execution for successful new product development
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
• You will plan, manage, coordinate, and perform optimization of the manufacturing processes to continually enhance output of the areas while staying within the budget and timelines.
• You will develop work instructions for the cell groups, with the Project Leader, ensuring they are in line with the Quality System. You will train employees on new work instructions in a way that is easy to understand and follows the processes.
• You will trouble-shoot, discern, and implement the best solution that will maximize output, while meeting budget and downtime constraints.
• You will consistently review how the machines operate in a cell group and look for improvements in the process - suggesting those to the Project Manager.
• You will partner with cross-functional teams and other team members to maximize continuous improvement projects and new product development processes.
• You will continually work with vendors to ensure optimal resources at the best price as it relates to new parts, equipment, or outsourced work.