Industry: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Work Location: Round Lake, IL
Job Title: Principal Engineer
Duration: 9 Months (Temporary/Contract)
Principal Engineer – Round Lake, IL
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Principal Engineer for one of our top clients in Round Lake, IL.
The Principal Engineer displays standard engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team input. Plans, schedules and leads project assignments in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance.
1) With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
2) Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
3) Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
4) Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
1) Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
2) Ability to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
3) Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
4) Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
Education / Experience
B.S. Engineering (ChE, ME, IE, BioM)
5 - 8 years related experience medical device, remediation & validation.
Software Experience (Minitab, ProE, Creo or Solidworks; Excel Proficiency)
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.