What You’ll Do:
As the Project Engineer, you will manage the development, project leadership, and execution of new product development and continuous improvement projects from conception to production.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
• You will work with customers and internal teams to understand needs and develop viable New Product initiatives and Continuous Improvement Projects – ensuring they can be done within cost and time parameters.
• You will lead a cross-functional team to formalize and execute on the approved projects ensuring they are within best practices and successfully launched.
• You will manage the Work Instruction and Training documentation to ensure it is accurate and in line with the Quality System (including timeliness, clarity, correct formatting).
• You will monitor the launch - acting as a trouble-shooter, trainer, and coordinator to ensure the new processes, design, and/or tooling reach the expected goals regarding output, scrap, and other efficiencies.
• You will keep up to date with technological changes and advances in all related areas and implement those that will provide enhanced customer value and profitability.