Our engineering firm customer in the Norcross, GA area is currently seeking a CAD Drafter - Land Development to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
CAD DRAFTER - LAND DEVELOPMENT
• Responsible for converting concept site designs into working documents using AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
• Performs non-routine and complex assignments from verbal instructions and under minimal supervision.
• Works closely with Project Managers and Civil Engineers on a daily basis.
• Reviews CAD drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
• Demonstrates ability to update and improve existing CAD standards.
• Reports to CAD Manager or Division Director.
• Associates of Applied Technology or similar degree preferred, or equivalent technical experience
• 1-5 years of experience in site civil engineering drafting/design
• Very proficient in Autocad
• Experience with Commercial Site Design (Shopping Centers, Parking Lots, Multi-Family Housing)
• Preferably commercial, office, hotel experience.
• Auto Cad 3D experience is very important.
• Outstanding communication skills
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
• Works well within a team environment