Inside Sales Assistant Job Description
The position of Inside Sales Assistant will require a candidate with effective written and verbal interpersonal communication, strong customer service skills and personal time management. The candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills as he/she will be responsible for a range of duties including but not limited to: sales support & tasks, correspondence on behalf of sales representatives, market research and proposal generation and data entry. Must have experience with CRM Software.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The below list will serve as a summary of the responsibilities associated with the Inside Sales Assistant. The candidate will be not be limited to only the duties listed as additional ad hoc tasks can be expected.
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
o Utilizing the CRM software for customer satisfaction survey campaign, sales reporting, and customer registration
o Lead and post sale inputs and follow up with team
o Updating customer information
o Opportunity reporting for sales team
• Sales Support
o Provide inside sales support for multiple area sales reps and internal sales team.
o Support the outside sales team via sending quotation and responding to customer requests and follow up. Lead processing and follow up calls or email.
o Frequent email and telephone correspondence required to customers and sales team
o Responsible for processing mailers such as brochures, mailers, gifts, and etc. to be sent out to reps, distributors, and endusers
o Various sales reporting
o Keep track of collaterals and marketing material for sales team (Working in conjunction with Marketing Dept.)
• Tradeshow assistance and coordination
o Manage Tradeshow deadlines across all internal departments (Sales, Service, Accounting, Administrative, Logistics, Marketing), and with vendors.
o Coordinate and maintain tradeshow material and ensure that needed items for the show is in good working condition prior to shipment
o Attend tradeshows for set up through dismantle as needed.
• Customer Satisfaction Survey/Testimonials
o Responsible for soliciting Cosen’s customers’ opinions on purchase process, quality of machines, installation, parts and service requests via phone and email.
o Analyzes and utilizes customer insights/research to help evolve brand and identify new opportunities for sales growth. Works with sales department to define potential customers for testimonials and success stories for publication across all marketing channel.
o Courtesy sales/ preventative maintenance scheduled follow up calls.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
• Software: Experience with CRM software, and Microsoft Applications
• B2B sales or marketing experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and abilities:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels within the organization and external contacts.
• Customer and client focus
• Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Self-directed; takes initiative; proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
• Ability to prioritize projects, balance workload, and deliver results
• Ability to travel