Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a major health care provider in the Indianapolis, IN area? If you are, we have the position for you!
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
Today, we are proud to offer a Utilization Management Representative – Medical terminology and Call Center experience required
Strongly encourage an Associate’s Degree and Medical Terminology. Must be energetic with a great attitude and willing to learn and be open to change.
Start date: Late June 2017 - May 2018 long term contract with possible extension.
The position will pay $15.00per hour.Extensive Call Center and Medical Insurance required. Medical Terminology
Hours of operation:Must be able to work 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) - 11am - 8pm
May be occasional times when working later may be required
Training will be 4 weeks long from 8:00am - 5:00pm - Time will not be permitted time off during training
· Responsible for coordinating cases for precertification and prior authorization review.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties may includes, but are not limited:
· Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work.
· Determines contract and benefit eligibility; provides authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient precertification, prior authorization, and post service requests.
· Refers cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer.
· Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the UM system in accordance with the plan certificate.
· Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments.
· Conducts clinical screening process.
· Authorizes initial set of sessions to provider.
· Checks benefits for facility based treatment.
· Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Requires High school diploma
· 1 year of customer service or call-center experience; proficient analytical, written and oral communication skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Medical terminology training and experience in medical or insurance field preferred.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org