Principle Purpose of Position:
Ensure all stores have a solid or strong Network connection that is handed off from their Internet Provider. Analysts will primarily work Network Connectivity calls and backup during outages/Code Red. This Analyst will help improve workload where an Analyst I may focus on serving the Operators more efficiently for other products or services.
• Receive warm transferred from the Service Desk and take ownership from Level I Analysts and Supervisors
• Respond to monitoring alerts quickly by troubleshooting down pos servers and critical services and escalating to the appropriate team or vendor when necessary.
• Proactively correlate and identify monitoring trends to prevent network and system problems from occurring.
• Proactively watch the store Networks for possible outages (by running ongoing Ping Tests). Alert Operator of possible Network issues.
• Troubleshoot/resolve/monitor network-related issues
• Engage Network Support Lead for Critical/Chronic incidents
• Handle the Operator Escalation Tickets that generate from the Leadership Team.
• Handle Push Tickets from other internal departments
• Work with CNS and Internet Providers to troubleshoot network issues and ensure their connectivity is to CFA’s standards. Follow up on CNS Tickets as needed
Primary focus areas handled by the HELP Network Team:
• Routers (Primary)
• Access Points
• Cradle Point
• Ability to work as a team and with outside vendors
• Prior Networking Experience