DialAmerica is growing and looking to fill Part Time positions with permanent hires for our PM shifts. We are currently accepting applications for an exciting opportunity to service new and existing customer accounts by phone for industry-leading clients.
We are looking for high-energy individuals who are conversational, articulate, engaging and have a positive attitude. If you fit that description and like talking to people, then we invite you to join our team. Our dedicated staff will teach you everything you need in a small team environment to be successful.
Earn top dollar for your performance and feel good representing nationally known companies.
Experienced professionals are always welcome, and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Small training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy guarantee your success.
We offer schedules as low as 20 and up to 35 hours a week between the hours of 5pm - 10pm Monday through Thursday and 9am - 2pm Saturday. We will work with you to find the right schedule!
• Guaranteed hourly or performance based incentives -- whichever is greater ($8.50-11/hr.)
• Paid Training and weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
• Consistent weekly schedules of 20 -- 35 hours
• Small training classes with one on one coaching
• Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
• Opportunities for advancement -- we promote from within
• Healthcare coverage available after 3 months
Our call center is conveniently located 15 minutes west of downtown Cleveland on Center Ridge Rd between Clague and Columbia. We are easily accessible from I90 & I480 & on the #49 bus route.
DialAmerica is committed to the success of our people. We provide personal growth and recognition, integrity in the workplace and a positive work environment!!
Our ideal Call Center Representatives will possess:
• A healthy competitive spirit and be goal oriented
• A friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence
• The ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced environment
• Dependable and reliable work habits
• Proficient computer and data entry skills
• A High School diploma or equivalent and must be 18 years of age
If you are interested in this position, please click on the following link: http://dial.am/RRGM