Service Desk Agent - Level I
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are ready to support one of the fastest growing organizations in America. Do you want to work in a Help Desk environment that focuses on employee development, quality of delivery and demands satisfaction for all internal and external customers
We Have an Exciting Opportunity for You. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. You must be motivated, work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
This Service Desk environments offers cutting edge technology, on-site mock restaurant training facility, professional work culture and many perks not realized in other Help Desk environments.
Our focus is quality of delivery and customer experience.
To achieve this, all new hires must successfully complete a paid 8-week Foundations training course.
· User support and exceptional customer service
· Be present and visible in the Help Desk area and available to other agents requiring technical assistance
· Respond to questions from callers remotely assist Operators, managers, and team members with technology problems in their store & Ensure customer satisfaction in every step of problem resolution
· Support commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
· Support back office hardware, POS hardware, software, Web Applications and other networks
· Handle constantly changing flow of call volume & remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations & bull; Follow standard Help Desk operating procedures accurately log all Help Desk contacts using the Incident management tracking software
· Accept general responsibility for the knowledgebase and contribute to its content
· Become familiar with available help resources
· Stay updated on technology changes or problems