We are looking for Production Support to assist our Plant Manager with running operations efficiently.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
The Production Support candidate will be the liaison between the customer and scheduled production. This position will involve facilitating orders with customers via phone or email, obtaining purchase orders, writing work orders, tracking orders, submitting work orders in the plant and communicating delivery schedules with customers. The Production Support candidate must have verbal and written communication skills along with customer service skills. We are looking for experience in a manufacturing or production environment. The ideal candidate will be working in office and in plant.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT BENEFITS, PAID HOLIDAYS, VACATION AND 401K. POTENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITY.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must have experience in a manufacturing/ production environment
* Must have good mechanical aptitude including conversion of decimals to fractions and lengths etc.
* Must have experience working with purchase orders and work orders.
* Must be able to develop and/or maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system.
* Must have experience working with customers
* Must have attention to detail and problem solving skills.
* Must be well organized and able to multi-task.
* Must have experience with Word and Outlook and preferably an MRP/ERP system.
* Must have both written and oral communication skills.
Please Submit Resumes TO:
or Call 330-374-9133