TRC is looking for Customers Service Representatives for a client in Marietta. This is a temp to perm position. Training will last a month from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-F. After training is completed, the hours will be 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday with 2 days off, always off on Sunday plus another weekday.
• Strong customer service skills; ability to diffuse client frustrations.
• Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner.
• Exceptional attention to detail oriented tasks.
• Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficiency of business computer applications is required: Internet, Web Based Applications, MS Office or other business software - Required.
• Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures.
• Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills. .
• One year experience in a customer service-oriented position is desired.
• Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.