The Customer Care Representative will act as support staff to the Customer Care Manager by assisting with customer calls, correspondence, orders, sales support and projects.
This position requires a self-starter personality that can work independently and efficiently, managing their time to ensure that the work is completed in a timely manner.
Provide excellent customer service to meet customer’s needs. Order entry, order confirmation, scheduling, and answering phones in a professional manner are the primary duties.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Answer incoming calls promptly in a friendly, professional manner.
• Enter and confirm orders via fax or e-mail.
• File daily and maintain files in an orderly manner.
• New customer set-up
• Have technical knowledge about our products.
• Organize and maintain all records related to customers.
• Prepare routine correspondence and assist with special projects.
• Knowledge of typing, faxing, e-mailing and answering the phone necessary.
• Assist with maintaining company database
• Assist with mailing to customers
• Keep track of literature inventory
• Keep work area clean.
• Assist with company events and event planning
• Pick up supplies as requested by CSM