After Sales Support Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and provide quotes to customer for parts and service visit inquiries.
Example: machine and line improvements, retrofits, service and training agreements.
• Prepare quotations for spare parts and format/change parts.
• Process customer orders and issue order confirmations.
• Ensure that all processed orders have the proper customer purchase order.
• Review purchasing price versus selling price to ensure that there are no system pricing errors.
• Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
• Ensure all customer order information, including pricing, is complete and accurate.
• On – time follow up on customer purchase orders and service or part quotations.
• Prepare open orders report and follow-up.
• Provide phone and e-mail assistance and support to customer.
• Receive inbound calls and respond to calls as appropriate.
• Provide assistance or refer call to appropriate staff member.
• Manage phone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
• Coordinate company USA and company Germany field service representative and all involved logistics.
• Maintain field service representative service calendar.
• Meeting with customers on-site for information exchange on project and service matters.
• Maintain service and part orders in PSI Penta.
• Maintain filing system for completed service orders.
• Maintain weekly service Team’s information exchange meetings.
• Contact customers to verify delivery schedules, address changes, order cancellations.
• Process RMAs when necessary (Return Merchandise Authorization)
• Assist Finance with researching billing questions and issues
• Assignment and creation of Job ID folders for service intervention.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of company standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
• Provide back-up support to other team members in the performance of job duties as required.
• Perform other related duties as assigned and associated with Customer Support
• Respond to customer concerns and issues and recommend corrective actions
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once while completing quality work on a timely basis.
• Strong telephone skills; must be comfortable fielding customer inquiries.
• Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
• Expertise with MS Office and other order processing software preferred.
• Strong service orientation.
• Ability to problem-solve concerns both big and small with creativity, patience, and understanding.
• Excellent attention to detail and meticulous work habits