Kelly Services is actively seeking a Dealer Support Specialist for Nissan at their Headquarters located in Franklin, TN.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Dealer Support Specialist – 57240BR
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; analytical thinking and organizational skills; ability to maintain confidentiality of information; networking; project management; ability to multi-task, pro-active approach to tasks; possess a general understanding of the Vehicle Service Contract business.
2. Education: Bachelor's degree & 0 - 2 years of experience
3. Computer Skills: Intermediate skills using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access applications. Knowledge of Micro Strategies database report management application preferred.
Assists in developing solutions to Nissan Extended Service North America (NESNA) vehicle service contract administration issues and developing new product initiatives that will impact long term profitability and growth. Provides operations support on all aspects of Vehicle Service Contracts and Pre-Paid Maintenance to dealers, field, financial institutions, other departments
within Nissan, other Nissan affiliated companies, and outside suppliers. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth for NESNA, NNA, NAMC and dealers.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
1. Responsible for administration of all vehicle service contracts transactions such as processing applications, cancellations, miscellaneous dealer billings, and transfers. Responsible for ensuring all decisions are based on long term profitability and growth.
2. Responsible for training dealers, regions, and supplier personnel on all aspects of the VSC/Pre-Paid Maintenance business.
3. Provides PCRS system modification related support as needed.
4. Generates reports from the data contained in the PCRS format that can be used to monitor the Vehicle Service Contract and Pre-Paid Maintenance business.
5. Responsible for supplier coordination on all issues related to the VSC business including process improvement and problem resolution.
6. Develops and maintains training materials such as the Quick Reference Guide and the Assurance Products Resource Manual to support the field and dealers.
7. Responsible for administration of over-remittance programs.
8. Assists in developing new Vehicle Service Contract products.
9. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (RICB911@kellyservices.com )however your resume must be received. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visit http://www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.