We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant to undertake administrative tasks and clerical support to include data entry, mailing, scanning, emailing, copying and maintaining a hard copy filing system mainly for purchase orders and account receivables.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
The Office Assistant will be assisting with other daily office needs along with interacting with manufacturing to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office and the orders for our customers. We are looking for someone with excellent oral and written communication skills and is well organized and able to work using tools such as MS Office,MS Excel,Quick Books and experience with an inventory control system. The ideal candidate must also have the ability to multi-task. We prefer someone who has worked in a manufacturing environment and is willing to go into the plant when necessary.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT BENEFITS, PAID HOLIDAYS, VACATION AND 401K. POTENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITY.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must have experience in an office environment in administrative, secretarial and/or clerical.
* Must be proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and Quick Books along with some sort of inventory control system preferably Akatrac.
* Must have experience in data entry, purchase orders and account receivables.
* Must be able to develop and/or maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system.
* Must have experience with office equipment like printers, fax machines along with knowledge of office systems and procedures.
* Must have attention to detail and problem solving skills.
* Must be well organized and able to multi-task.
* Must have both written and oral communication skills.
Please Submit Resumes TO:
or Call 330-374-9133