Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Springfield Missouri. This is a short term project assignment ending January 10th with possible extension. This assignment is paying $14.68 per hour and tentatively starting December 2017.
Performs administrative duties in support of a department and typically supports a manager; performs clerical office duties such as document processing, report preparation, and data retrieval and filing; coordinates meetings, travel, and ordering supplies; researches or resolves discrepancies following prescribed procedures; updates and maintains process documentation; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the jobs other work.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda from specific instructions and prepares documents for distribution.
• Maintains and updates established web sites with the assistance of basic web publishing software applications.
• Produces a variety of correspondence and reports in support of department processes; updates forms according to defined procedures.
• Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
• Updates and maintains databases, systems applications, files and/or spreadsheets to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others; prepares reports as directed.
• Retrieves records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers. .
• Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice messages, faxes, and voicemail messages throughout the department.
Education and Experience
• High School or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong Excel skills needed
• Administrative experience 2 years preferred
• Candidate must have strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP (a plus),
• Tools used in this role MS Office, Excel, SAP
Term of Assignment
• Short Term, until January 10, 2018 with possible extention
• 1st shift position 7:30a-4pm
• Tentative Start Date is December 2017
• Metatarsal Safety Shoes are a requirement for this position
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com