TRC is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a local non-profit organization.
Provides high-level administrative support by conducting research; preparing reports; handling information requests; assisting in program data entry and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. Required to use a wide degree of creativity and latitude in daily decision-making, thereby relieving vice president of administrative functions. Required to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities are a summary of the essential functions of the job. Other duties might be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities could change periodically.
1. Anticipates the VP’s needs and is proactive in addressing them.
2. Coordinates on- and off-site meetings and events, preparing key reports and updates and providing support on other projects as necessary.
3. Prepare presentations using software such as PowerPoint, Prezi, iMovie, etc. ; provide support on all VP’s presentations.
4. Manages vice president’s schedules, communications and travel including maintaining calendars and email information and coordinating travel arrangements.
5. Communicates with others as directed on behalf of the vice president.
6. Provides meeting materials as requested for all appointments to ensure the vice president has all necessary paperwork to properly participate.
7. Organizes office at least once a day so that materials and files are orderly, secure and facilitate good work.
8. Answers telephone calls and e-mails and routes to appropriate staff in a professional manner, opens and processes incoming mail, and checks voicemail at least once a day.
9. Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, international partners.
10. Organizes meetings with outside individuals as necessary (includes preparation of room, materials, minutes, etc.); assists staff with preparations for other employer and Affiliates Board meetings as necessary.
11. Acts as a liaison between company and international partners.
12. Functions as part of international teams to coordinate events with international colleagues/partners.
13. Assists with special projects, including the employers handbooks of procedures, and events as directed.
14. Performs general office duties, such as data entry, ordering supplies, maintaining records-management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping.
15. Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position and have prior experience working as an executive assistant apply today!