A large distributor of contact lenses is currently seeking a Returns Associate to add to their Johns Creek, Georgia Team. This is a long term contract opportunity on 1st shift (6:30am – 3:00pm). This job requires inspecting, segregating and verifying product returned and issuing appropriate system credit per Sales & Marketing Returns Policy for each product type and Customer.
• Process required transactions to issue returned credits (per US Sales Policy) utilizing the SAP system
• Complete Return Sales Orders (RSO) for the Returns process following establish procedures and ensure all required fields to be processed through the system
• Verify, segregate and inspect returned product to determine product disposition
• Perform inventory transactions in SAP and Warehouse Management System to restock applicable returned product into inventory
• Maintain accurate inventory for Return’s storage locations
• Perform verifications of restock inventory before closure of Returns truck, execute inventory transactions as required.
• Convey information in a clear and concise manner to Sales and Marketing, Finance, Customer Service groups as required
• Obtain credit approval from Finance and Sales when processing large returns from key accounts
• All products that are returned to stock must be approved by US Logistics Quality.
• Accurately record required information for tracking key metrics and productivity measurements•
• Assist in picking, packing, stocking, and other shipping related duties as required
• Assist other departments upon request
• High School diploma or GED required
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook a must
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime when required
• Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds
• Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack
• Knowledge of GMP, ISO & OSHA regulations
• Organizational skills, Time management, detail oriented, good oral & written communication skills
• Team oriented attitude
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must be able to pass drug screen