Are you studying art in school or just enjoy art. Looking for part-time or supplemental income for Christmas. If so, we are hiring for part-time Gallery Attendants to perform hospitality duties at a prestigious art museum in downtown Dallas. There a range of schedules to select that offer 15 to 17 hrs. weekly. The Gallery Attendant job pays $9.00/hr. and we pay every Monday and don't hold a week in the hole. You do not have to go to the museum to interview for these opportunities. If you meet the requirements and work one of the schedules listed below you can start in the next training class on Tuesday Oct. 24th.
These are some of the most common Schedules we offer:
- Thurs 4:45pm-9:00pm and Sat & Sun 10:45am-5:00pm
- Thurs 4:45pm-9:00pm and Fri & Sun 10:45am-5:00pm
- Fri, Sat, Sun – 10:45am-5:00pm
- Tues, Wed 10:45am-5:00pm and Thurs eve. 4:45pm-9:00pm
**on the 3rd Friday of each month there is a Private Party from 5:45pm to midnight and all part-time employees are subject to being scheduled for these events.
- A friendly, outgoing personality is required
-Previous hospitality, customer service, retail or cashier experience
-Ability to stand for extended periods
-High School Diploma or GED
-Ability to pass a background and drug screen
TRC is an EOE
(* a 30 min. lunch break is provided on all 10:45am-5:00pm shifts)
- Tues, Fri, Sun 10:45am-5:00pm
- Thurs 4:45pm-9:00pm and Fri & Sat 10:45am-5:00pm