Provides exceptional customer service through the handling of phone calls and performing the duties outlined under the assigned team (New Contracts, Payments, AR, Sales or Administration.) Provides excellent customer services both to external and internal clients; also assist the sales team as needed.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance as they relate to JJPF.
• Must have computer experience and be able to operate standard office equipment.
• Possesses swift and efficient data entry (50 wpm or more) skills.
• Exhibits strong customer service skills in all areas of performance, especially via phone and email.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
• Must maintain any combination of experience and education to successfully perform the job.
• Must continue mastering all daily operations, while increasing responsibility before consideration for promotion within JJPF.
• Must demonstrate leadership skills & contain the ability to successfully interact with all levels in the organization.
• Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or College Degree, previous customer service experience in an office setting preferred.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Exceptional phone skills
• Quick and efficient data entry (50 wpm or more)
• Customer service skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Exhibits negotiation and sales skills
• Handle specific duties as they are assigned.
Typical Physical Demands:
• Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.