Located in North Charleston, SC
Logistics Company located in Charleston, SC is hiring for an experienced Customs Entry Writer. This position will perform the duties listed below:
• Performs brokerage and classification functions with US Customs for imported freight
• Assists with US Customs and Other Government Agencies (OGA) inquiries, rejections, post entry amendments, refund requests, etc.
• Understands and inputs applicable financial components of shipments (AP and AR) to generate proper billing of customers
• Prepares and reviews routine reports
• Generates, files, and maintains up-to-date and accurate customer records, reports, documentation, databases, etc.
• Files entries with US Customs, ensures timely dispatch of cargo, and accurate reporting and billing
• Responds to customer inquiries and follows-up to ensure issue resolution
• Educates customers about Customs and Other Government Agency (OGA) requirements
• Collaborates with support staff and other departments to ensure data integrity and compliance with customer SOPs
• Liaises with customers, agents, shippers, colleagues, and Customs efficiently
• Partners with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
• Provides subject matter support to Sales Executives and Account Managers as requested
As mentioned this requires experience doing this exact job (1-2 years)
Salary is $30,000 to $40,000 a year depending on experience. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org