Kelly Services is seeking a Production Associate for our medical manufacturing client in Chaska, MN. This is a full time, weekend shift with the following schedule:
Friday, Sat, Sun 6am-630pm and optional 1 8hr shift every 2 weeks
Pay is $13.88/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Position is temporary for 1+ year.
- Operation of high throughput automated filling and packaging line for molecular diagnostics products - Initial training will be on immunoassay product lines
- Complete batch records and review process for products
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met.
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room environment, a plus
- Must have three plus years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environments; medical device manufacturing preferred
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail; a team player & perform well under deadlines
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at email@example.com) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: http://www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.