The company is an industry leader in recycling for the past 60 years. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
Candidates with the following need only apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
You would be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of facility machinery in a Mfg. environment
Including BUT not limited to:
Develop and manage the plant preventive maintenance program for mechanical and electrical equipment
· Function as shift mechanic to troubleshoot and repair equipment
· Perform basic electrical troubleshooting and repairs
· Train plant personnel to assist in basic maintenance and PMs
· Manage spare parts inventory – determine and manage stocking levels
· Order parts as needed from local vendors and catalogues
· Clean and change pneumatic valves on optical sorting machines
· Change belts and idler pulleys on trough-style conveyors
· Patch holes in steel chutes and transitions
Additional SKILLED Requirements:
· Advanced mechanical maintenance skills
· 480vAC/3/60 electrical troubleshooting
· Welding and fabrication
· Strong experience with mechanical conveyors
· Rigging of motors, conveyor pulleys, and other heavy components
· Problem solving
· Good communications skills
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player. As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is a HOME.
WE look for an understanding of the 3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY – - SAFETY – - QUALITY
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple functions
- Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133