We are over 50 years in the business. We are a local Akron area machine job shop that that specialized in general & CNC machining; aircraft parts, metal stampings, specialty machinery and tools & dies.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
In need of skilled CNC Horizontal Boring Mill machinist. You will be responsible to manufacture to drawings. Responsible for tight tolerances of +/- .0005 and quality of parts from 500 to 25000 pounds.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We offer a stable work environment with always a sizable work load. We also offer a great benefit package and competitive pay. Our benefits include:
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must have own tools including mics, calipers, indicators and depth gauges
* Must be able to read blue prints both metric and English
* Must have 7 years experience as a job shop machinist
* Must be able to hold tight tolerances up to +/- .0005
* Must have experience operating cranes
* Must have experience operating tow motors
* Must be able to set up, edit and program from CNC Controls.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133