Kelly Services is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for our national medical manufacturing client in Louisville, CO. This is a full time, long term temporary position on 1st shift, Flexible hours from 6:00am - 5:00pm. Pay is $20/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days.
• Issue material to support customer need based on required documentation and product availability.
• Assure parts are packaged and handled correctly.
• Keep storage area neat, clean and free of debris.
• Make accurate and timely transactions in the accounting system to reflect a real time flow of goods and effect on the general ledger.
• Take action on Inventory security and accuracy issues.
• Act as a backup to the specific functions within the Inventory Department, Receiving, pulling orders, etc.
• Use objectives and work requirements to meet departmental goals, assign duties to other employees in the department as needed.
• Be aware of Export compliance rules and regulations.
• Data entry input into the AES database for SED filing.
• Interface daily with Customer Operations.
• 3+ years Inventory control/ Material Handling experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• 2+ years Shipping Experience, some International experience preferred.
• 1+ years SAP in Inventory Management or warehouse Management.
High school diploma or GED
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Jamie at email@example.com) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.