Manufacturer of standard and speciality designed consumable and custom configured products in need of a Manual Lathe Machinist. The Manual Machinist will be responsible for performing manual machining operations of special and low volume production parts
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Other responsibilities include:
*Additional manufacturing activities such as secondary operations manual milling, brazing and some light assembly.
* Quality checks using micrometers and calipers to meet specifications.
* Must be able to machine a part from print and follow QA work/assembly/manufacturing instructions from computer tablet.
* Must keep proper documentation of all production and quality forms.
* Must maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
* Must keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Must strictly follow all printed and verbal work instructions.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT BENEFITS. HEALTH INSURANCE. 401K. GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
*Must have at least 3 years experience machining on manual lathes.
*Must be able to read blueprints and machine part from print.
* Must have experience with multiple set-ups.
* Must be “hands on”, mechanically and technically inclined.
* Manual maching on a mill a plus.
* CNC Lathe Operator experience a plus.
*Soldering experience strongly desired.
* Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Must have good time management skills and be a self-starter
Please Submit Resumes TO:
or Call 330-374-9133